Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top 5s

The weather was horrible today. It's rained on and off since last night, and it should continue until tomorrow. Last night I had a dream involving an IM chat from a long time ago, so I went on my AIM account for the first time in years. They've really advanced, allowing you to completely connect it with your Facebook/Twitter/Google accounts now. I also decided to weed out my Facebook "like" page, removing about a hundred pages, most of which I followed a couple of years ago. Facebook allows you to show which pop culture interests are your highest, which made me think about how that can change over time. So, here are my top 5 lists for books, movies, TV shows, video games, sports teams, athletes, and (musical) artists. As of February 5, 2013, of course.

Books:
5. Angels & Demons
4. Gone with the Wind
3. 11/22/63
2. Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter
1. To Kill a Mockingbird

Movies:
5. (500) Days of Summer
4. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
3. Inglourious Basterds
2. Step Brothers
1. Skyfall

TV Shows:
5. The Office
4. How I Met Your Mother
3. 30 Rock
2. Parks and Recreation
1. The League

Video Games:
5. L.A. Noire
4. Assassin's Creed II
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
2. The Saboteur
1. Red Dead Redemption

Sports Teams:
5. LSU Tigers
4. Atlanta Hawks
3. Atlanta Falcons
2. Atlanta Braves
1. Florida Gators

Athletes:
5. Julio Jones
4. Al Horford
3. Jason Heyward
2. Matt Ryan
1. Jeff Gordon

Music Artists:
5. The Clash
4. Train
3. The Strokes
2. The Beatles
1. Anberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment